In the lineup of world’s smallest 4K projectors Cannon added XEED 4K600 Z model. It will be well suited to a range of uses from museums to simulation, design and CAD, higher education and even some medical purposes.
- Video Element 0.76”LCOS x3
- Brightness Std/Quiet-1/Quiet-2 6,000/4,560/2,400 Lumen
- Native Resolution 4096×2400
- Light Source Blue LASER diode & Yellow Phosphor
- Contrast ratio 4000:1 (10,000:1 Dynamic Contrast)
- Projection Ratio 1.34-2.35:1
- Projection dist for 100 type 2.9-5.2m
- Weight 26Kg
- Noise Level 37/32/29dBOperating temp 0°C–45°C
- Video interface DVI-D x 4 / HDMI 2.0** x 2 (HDCP2.2) ** 4K60P, HDR, BT2020, DeepColour
- WiFi Yes (also available without).
This XEED 4K600Z provides greater than 4K projection resolution. It offers a resolution of 4096×2400 pixels.The Red-Line lenses feature the best of Canon’s optical technology to ensure exceptional resolution and colour reproduction.